Sending scans through your Sirona scanner:
- Create your "CEREC Connect Account": If this is the first time you are visiting this site, select dentist registration and complete the required forms which will allow you to create a username and password to access your account. Click Here.
- Once you've created your login information, return to the website above and log in.
- Select the "My Account" then, "My Favorite Laboratories" options under the "SIRONA Connect" heading.
- Click the "Search" option and enter Specialty Appliance's zip code: 30041
- "Specialty Appliances" should appear as an option. Select the box for Specialty Appliances and click the orange plus sign icon. This will add Specialty Appliances as an option when sending scans.
- You will now be able to select Specialty Appliances from your list of "Favorite Laboratories" after completing a scan.
Notes: Steps 1-4 are one-time steps
If you send scans through your scanner, you still need to submit a prescription sheet to us. Click Here.
Exporting scans from your CEREC® scanner to Specialty Appliances as an "STL" file(s):
- Open the scan that you would like to export and send to Specialty Appliances.
- Click the arrow in the upper left hand corner of the screen and select "Export."
- A window will appear in which you will specify the location that you want the scans to save on your computer.
- In the "File Name" field, enter the patient name, so the name of the files you are saving will correspond with the patient's name.
- Before completing the export process, make sure to select the ".STL" option under "Save as Type".
- Click "Save".
- In addition to the STL file that you have just exported and saved, also include a prescription sheet when submitting a case via our online portal.